1. Responsible for the camera and lens rehearsal of the project;
2. Set up the scene construction and material lighting work according to the lens set by party a;
4. Cooperate with the planning supervisor to carry out the film execution;
5. Cooperate with project manager to carry out daily work.
1. College degree or above; Teamwork spirit and executive force;
2. Proficient in using 3DMAX, MAYA and other software to realize various animations;
3. Have a good composition sense, a sense of the mirror, and familiar with the principle of 3d camera;
4. Work efficiency and sense of responsibility;
5. Major in film, art, advertising and animation, with more than 2 years of relevant working experience, love the post-production industry of film and television, and the successful video works are preferred.
Shanghai GUDI Building Performance Design and Consulting Co., Ltd. is a specialized provider in comprehensive digital visual services. Since its founding in 2009, it has been engaged in production of film and television & animation products and building impression drawings, digital media, etc. and has been devoted to the professional and high-quality classical digital production and technical service of building impression drawings, 3D animation, digital galleries, electronic sand tables, holographic projection, virtual reality (VR/AR), etc.