1. Responsible for the special effects, opening, ending and production of the film;
2. According to the script confirmed by party a, responsible for the video, audio, text and plane packaging of the film;
3. Cooperate with other departments in the pre-production, sample and report editing of project films;
4. Cooperate with the planning supervisor to carry out the film execution;
5. Cooperate with the director in daily work.
1. College degree or above; Teamwork spirit and executive force;
2. Have good color sense and design thinking, have a high aesthetic ability to the overall visual effect of the picture, and have the ability to control the whole rhythm, music and color;
3. Have a strong sense of responsibility, have the courage to make breakthroughs, have the spirit of constantly challenging and overcoming difficulties, and have a good team spirit;
4. Proficient in AE particle system, premiere, C4D model special effects, and other post-special effects editing software, familiar with 3dmax and other 3d software;
5. Have certain artistic accomplishment and aesthetic ability;
6. Major in film, art, advertising and animation, with more than 2 years of relevant working experience, and love the post-production industry of film and television, the successful video works are preferred.
Shanghai GUDI Building Performance Design and Consulting Co., Ltd. is a specialized provider in comprehensive digital visual services. Since its founding in 2009, it has been engaged in production of film and television & animation products and building impression drawings, digital media, etc. and has been devoted to the professional and high-quality classical digital production and technical service of building impression drawings, 3D animation, digital galleries, electronic sand tables, holographic projection, virtual reality (VR/AR), etc.