1. Understand and analyze the information provided by the customer, and communicate with the designer;
2. Responsible for the production of 3d building materials, lighting and scenes;
3. Cooperate with department manager to carry out daily work.
1. College degree or above; Teamwork spirit and executive force;
2. Proficient in 3DMAX, PHOTOSHOP, CAD, SKP and other related software;
3. Rich in rendering and post-work experience, good color sense, strong understanding of architectural solutions and strong comprehension;
4. Two years relevant working experience is preferred, please attach personal works.
Shanghai GUDI Building Performance Design and Consulting Co., Ltd. is a specialized provider in comprehensive digital visual services. Since its founding in 2009, it has been engaged in production of film and television & animation products and building impression drawings, digital media, etc. and has been devoted to the professional and high-quality classical digital production and technical service of building impression drawings, 3D animation, digital galleries, electronic sand tables, holographic projection, virtual reality (VR/AR), etc.